Cabby Nigeria expects a high standard of professionalism from our Drivers. We are sorry if you had experienced a ride that was below this standard.
To maintain safety and respect for everyone, it is against our policy for Drivers to:
- Violate traffic regulations
- Smoke, eat or drink during a ride
- Be generally impolite or disrespectful
Please let us know via the app if you come across such acts/behaviour. We will follow up on the incident and take appropriate actions where necessary.
- As a Passenger, your ratings for Drivers help us improve trip safety and quality
- If you were in a dangerous situation or a victim of an accident, please contact us via Reporting a Safety Incident